Date added: 15.05.2018
Industry: IT and Telecoms
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, IP phones.
- A minimum of three years of successful experience with the design, specification, installation and support of local and wide area computer networks.
- 2+ years of Cisco/HP infrastructure configuration, operation, management, and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with IP routing and bandwidth management
- Wireless network experience
- Proven technical expertise in desktop, network, server and peripheral device maintenance, installation and management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel and customers at all levels
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and Russian, knowledge of English is an advantage
All the interested candidates are requested to send their CVs firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the position in the subject line.