Oil and Gas Company
Date added: 06.07.2018
Industry: Environment and natural resources
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
Rig Mechanic is responsible to the Senior Rig Mechanic for the maintenance of all equipment on the installation within SOCAR-AQS scope/area of responsibility.
Employment Type: 15/15
- Maintain and repair as necessary all mechanical equipment, investigating defects and submitting reports as required;
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program in accordance with repair and preventative maintenance procedures as directed by immediate supervisor;
- Report on parts, tools, and supplies needed to maintain the equipment for which they are responsible;
- Plan maintenance and repair tasks so as to minimise the effect on the drilling operation;
- Safeguard the rig tools and instruments in their care;
- Carry out mechanical isolations of equipment to be worked on by him/herself and others;
- To complete any other reasonable tasks as delegated by Line Supervisor;
- To attend onshore or offshore meetings and additional training, as required.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Relevant higher education;
- Experience: at least 1 year;
- Ability to work in a team;
- English (Basic Level);
- Software skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook).
SOCAR AQS LLC offers safe and stimulating work environment, highly competitive compensation
package, training and professional development opportunities, and rapid career progression in a fast