Date added: 03.08.2018
Industry: Property and construction
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Estimating of materials and other requirements for completion of specific jobs and provides written estimates when required.
- Preparation of weekly reports (written and with photos) about the progress of site works.
- Verify installed materials by sub‐contractors as per approved material submittals.
- Check all insulation, support and fittings of pipe works and duct works as per mechanical design documents.
- Fulfill the tasks related to mechanical works, which are given by MEP manager (checking pipe slopes, insulation thicknesses, location of installed mechanical fixtures etc.)
- Communicate with sub‐contractors’ supervisor and laborers including advising, directing, and when necessary, verbally warning them about any performance deficiencies.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar job at civil construction industry.
- University degree in civil engineering, structural engineering
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word programs to prepare reports for MEP manager of the project.
- Ability to understand mechanical drawings and verify site works as per these drawings.
- Good understanding of test and commissioning procedures and assist MEP engineer during pre‐handover period.
- Basic understanding of ventilation, heating and cooling systems and related standards and regulations.
- A basic understanding of plumbing and sanitary systems and related standards and regulations.
- A basic understanding of firefighting systems and related standards and regulations.