Yarat Contemporary Art Space
Date added: 12.12.2016
Industry: Management, business and administration
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Azerbaijan
Provide team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. Devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. Implement creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
• Must be able to translate marketing objectives into creative strategic plans and provide ideas to execute the same.
• Management of creative projects from preparing concepts till seeing it through completion.
• Direct the creative team (social media, marketing, designers) in production of efficient designs that are productive.
• Art director is responsible for all the work created by the creative team.
• Keep staff on track with the budget and the timeline.
• Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. Understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
• Analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
• Must have at least a bachelors Degree in Fine Arts, Communication or IT, ability to give big ideas that can be adopted easily as a marketing strategy.
• At least 5 years of Art Director experience. Strong knowledge and experience in area of a Restourant development, including marketing and social media tools, people management etc
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and get results through others
• Strong presentation skills
• Knowledge of design programs
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities at a strategic and functional level
• Must be familiar with current trends, practices and metrics
• Knowledge of graphics/page layout software’s such as Adobe Photoshop,Illustrator, Quark xpress , Dreamweaver etc.
• Good knowledge of web animation software’s, clip arts, photos and images.
• Excellent working knowledge on digital photography and video editing software’s.
• Should also possess professional photograph skills.
• Should have strong designing or copy writing skills.
• Must be creative and pioneer new ideas that can be made into existence through teamwork.
• Proficient communication level in English and Russian
All interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com, indicating the name of the position ("Art Director") in the subject line.