Date added: 01.02.2019
Industry: Retail, sales and customer services
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Creating properties’ marketing/ promotional materials;
- Conducting comparative market studies (real estates);
- Preparing commercial offers, sales agreements and site tours around business/s;
- Responsible for CRM reports & Clients’ Database development & generation;
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales;
- To make the product appeal to the targeted market via direct marketing/ promotion activities;
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying market opportunities;
- Improving product packaging; coordinating new product development;
- Constantly analyzes competitors and proposes further engagement plan;
- Prepares and delivers sales forecasting reports;
- Arranges appointments and meetings with all groups of an audience;
- Fully concentrated on meeting the Quarterly and Annual Sales targets.
- Advanced level of written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani & Russian languages;
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Good presentation skills;
- Work experience as Sales Associate or Customer Relations;
- Higher education in Marketing or any other relevant field.
Deadline for applications – February 11, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.