Blueplanet Distribution LLC (Pasha Group)
Date added: 07.11.2018
Salary: 1200 - 1500 AZN
Industry: Retail, sales and customer services
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Communicate with the project management team and develop a project procurement plan
- Arrange purchase and delivery of the material and services necessary for the project implementation
· Executes contractual purchase order and secures required materials and equipment from domestic and foreign markets at the lowest possible cost.
· Negotiates with suppliers on conflicts or questions on prices, deliveries and specifications.
· Develops and maintains purchasing, expediting and shipping sections to meet the needs of the Company relative to obtaining goods and services to meet the Company’s schedule.
- Arrange tracking of the orders and requests and keep a current record of the procurement process.
- Coordinate with the logistics department the delivery, custom clearance and declaration filing for the purchased products and services.
- Excersise due dilligence in acquring materials and services ensuring best value is obtained for monies paid.
· Executes and/or control the material pricing for the estimating and bidding of goods and services
· Recommend purchasing policies to assure qualified delivery of goods and services considering market trends and conditions, contract requirements and client needs.
· Ensure the receipt, logging and timely execution of Purchase orders.
· Negotiate and/or direct the negotiation with suppliers for goods and services prices, deliveries and specifications.
· Execute contractual purchase order and secure required materials and equipment from domestic and foreign markets, obtaining best value to the Company.
· Manage purchasing, expediting and shipping sections to meet the needs of the Company relative to obtaining goods and services according to Company’s construction schedule.
· Direct development of supply sources and database from foreign &local market to assure product and service quality, delivery timelines and procedures standards are maintained.
- Explore market, make trend analysis, follow market news, and perform other functions as may be required in procurement process.
· A minimum of 2-year experience as a Procurement
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
· Fluency in English, Azerbaijani and Russian
· Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
· Talent in negotiations and networking
· Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
· Experience in collecting and analyzing data
· Strong leadership capabilities
· BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Please send your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.