Date added: 08.11.2018
Industry: Retail, sales and customer services
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Assistance with the preparation of Purchase Orders, Request for Quotation, Initiations to Bid, Requests for Proposal and co-ordination of their timely dispatch;
- Assist the line supervisor in maintaining current up to date Procurement documents and procedures
- Routing copying and circulation of quotes, bids and proposal for evaluation;
- Researching pricing obtaining quotes locally on low value items;
- Assist with the coordination with the selected bidder to ensure completion of administrative processes including Bid Security, contract award notice and that contract documents are distributed accordingly.
- Assist with managing the administrative process throughout the duration of the preparation of the all documentation until the award of the contract
- Check and classify the precedence of the requisition and process as priority setting of the material needed.
- Coordinate with requestors and make sure the right materials needed. Find out the sample of material to be purchased if necessary;
- Provide purchased materials to the responsible receiving office and do all actions for completing the process.
- Maintain appropriated records in ERP system to ensure that procurement process, decision, and contractual agreement are accurately documented for accountability and audit purpose.
- May travel occasionally, primarily in the local area.
- Perform other duties related field as assigned by supervisor.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Able to thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
- Able to uphold and respect procurement ethics and to conduct activities with integrity.
- A team player who demonstrates patience, flexibility and honesty.
- A self-starter, who is able to plan and manage his/her own work, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work in a multicultural environment.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications – November 16, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.