Date added: 28.01.2019
Industry: IT and Telecoms
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Acting as the first line of service to customers, logging tickets via phone calls, emails and tickets from a monitoring system.
- Resolving 1st line incidents answering and resolving customer queries to a high standard.
- Responsible for ensuring alerts from the service desk monitoring system are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls for support and either resolving the customer problem quickly or handing the call to the right engineer.
- Manage the Support mailbox
- Escalate trouble incidents and work requests in line with departmental SLAs and procedures.
- Ensuring tickets are logged correctly whilst performing proactive and preventative maintenance.
- Good customer service experience and skills
- 1St line support and remote troubleshooting experience
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008/2012/2016 administration and configuration
- Active Directory admin
- Remote support of users in a virtual environment
- Exchange 2013 admin
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in similar position.
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory, MS Exchange 2013 ECP, basic CISCO IPT Support.
Candidates are required to submit their CVs until February 7th 2019
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.