Caspian Entertainment Company LLC
Date added: 03.10.2018
Industry: Hospitality, sport, leisure and tourism
Job type: Full-time
- Reaching the desired quality and quantity that allows the departments to achieve their set goals.
- Identifying and attracting the needed human resource according to the structure and sales’ volume requirements.
- Defining and administrating the plans and compensation packages according to the positions’ characteristics
- Running the selection and recruitment process.
- Assuring the well-functioning of the administrative and legal processes on labor subjects.
- Design and coordinate the execution and administration of the formation and development programs of the staff. Coordinate and plan according to their needs and career plans.
- Run and coordinate all the Staff training needed end expected by HQ and set forth by the Training Program.
- Contribute on maintaining a healthy work environment.
- Assure the timely hiring of qualified staff, with the experience, skills and capacities needed.
- Define and administrate salaries and benefits of the employees through positions’ valuations that allow working with a competitive salary scale.
- Make sure that the staff gets the information and participate on institutional events that help them have access to important data to do a good job and to bond with the company.
- Use the HR necessary tools in order to create strong team culture, making sure the staff always aims to be better.
- Elaborate the job descriptions and profiles required by the organization.
- Keeping track of Turnover, Rotation and absences rate in the Park and the whole company
- Run a System of evaluation of performance and administration of objectives.
- Elaborate the Head count report and payroll cost.
- Supervise the correct application of all Policies and Procedures.
- Report and survey the salaries of the competition.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managerial role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- HR Certification is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani and English languages
Deadline for applications – October 10, 2018.
All the interested candidates are requested to send their CVs firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the position in the subject line