Date added: 23.05.2018
Industry: Human resources, recruitment and training
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Supporting HR team with daily duties
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing letters
- Be responsible for SSN cards including opening cards for new employees via e-gov system, collecting cards from SSPF and providing them with report every quarter.
- Provide Insurance Coordinator with weekly report via email
- Deal with employee requests such as reference letters, labor book copies for all the entities
- Provide assisting support to HR Department
- Be responsible for filing documents and creating new personal files.
- Input Budget orders for Transportation Department to Coins
- Provide assisting support by copying orders for payroll, issuing mobile forms, giving out medical/social cards and labor books to inactive employees of all the entities in charge.
- Assist with onboarding and resignation process
- High education in related field
- Passion to work and develop in HR
- Experience as HR intern preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and 1C (preferred)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Azerbaijani, Russian and English language skills
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines