Date added: 01.02.2019
Industry: Hospitality, sport, leisure and tourism
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Developing a profile of events, and event plan according to the Marketing strategy of each Mall
- Constant review and update of the annual event plans
- Constant liaison with partners regarding their plans, activities, events and for their expectations and collaborations for future events
- Constantly follow up city events. Liaise with major events that take place in the city for partnership
- Review and evaluate the delivery of the events to ensure the set goals are achieved both in short and long period
- Source and develop links with suppliers of ideas, equipment etc.
- Lead promotional activities for the events, brief graphic designer about the nature of the event, consult with the digital team for digital tools for attracting the target audience
- Supervise all staff members that are involved in events
- Predict problematic point of the events and have plan B, troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Research of target audience to find out what are exact requirements for entertainment
- Research opportunities for new event
- Produce detailed proposals for events
- Manage all pre-event planning
- Organize facility for the security, car parking, media, first aid
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and storage process
- Ensure that staff is well informed of the event including mall management, security.
- Plan the whole event process according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Event Organization
- Skilled in project management
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative thinking and proactivity
- Ability to cause events for prominent dates
- Meticulous attention to details
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills in written and verbal in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with time limitations if needed
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
Deadline for applications – February 11, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.