Date added: 06.11.2018
Industry: Retail, sales and customer services
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
We are currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join our team.
The duties will include:
· Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Ensure compliance all processes with rules and regulations
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
· Bachelor or Master degree in Law
- Previous relevant experience working as a lawyer (3-5 years)
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth
- Analytical thinking
- Business and financial acumen
- Proficient in legal research
- Contractual traits
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Russian, Azerbaijani, English (written and spoken)
- Programs Knowledge (MS Office)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position “Corporate Lawyer” in the subject title.